COMFORT + CONTROL
Create the perfect blowout with this lightweight, handle-free hair dryer. The compact and ergonomic design allows for the ultimate comfort and control for effortless styling.
- Powerful: 1875-watt professional motor for faster drying
- Adjustable: Control heat and air flow separately
- Personalized: 3 heat settings and cool shot button
- Unique: Designed flat for easy storage
- Travel-Friendly: Lightweight and compact; weighs only a pound.
- Two-Year Warranty + Online Registration
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- FREE Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL® Blowout Primer (0.85 oz.), a heat protectant
- Concentrator Nozzle: For directional airflow and controlled styling
- Compact Collapsible Silicone Diffuser Attachment: Universally fits most dryers
How To Use
- Prep with Neuro™ Lather HeatCTRL® Shampoo and Neuro™ Rinse HeatCTRL® Conditioner.
- Apply either Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL® Blowout Primer for a smooth and shiny blowout or Neuro™ Lift HeatCTRL® Volume Foam for major body and volume.
- Section the hair into 4 equal parts.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, use the Neuro® Round Brush (any size) to wrap a section of hair.
- For added volume, begin section by pointing the nozzle upward at the roots and blow-drying for added lift.
- Pull the brush through the section as you continue to blow-dry, pointing the nozzle downward onto hair to eliminate frizz and add shine.
- As you pull the brush through the hair, follow it with the dryer to evenly distribute the heat for a fast dry. When you reach the end of the hair, either turn the brush inward or outward depending on the style.
- Lock in style by pressing the cool shot button.
- Continue through all sections until hair is completely dry and styled.
For Curly Hair
- Attach the silicone collapsible diffuser.
- Begin by drying the hair at a low heat and speed at the roots using circular motions, always moving in the same direction.
- Finish by increasing the heat and gathering sections of hair into the diffuser for gentle drying and styling. For maximum volume, point the dryer at the roots.
- To set the style, release a cool shot of air.