STRAIGHTENS + CURLS
Make hair straight, curly or anything in between with this versatile flat iron. Packed with pro features and fast-heating, slim 1" ceramic plates, it creates a variety of styles in no time. Engineered with far-infrared and negative ion technology to decrease styling time and eliminate frizz for healthy, shiny results with every glide.
- Fast: Heats up to 410°F in 60 seconds and cools quickly with a 5-second recovery time
- Adjustable: Large digital display for easy temperature control
- Safe: Ceramic plates heat evenly to minimize damage
- Versatile: Rounded shape makes it easy to straighten or curl without kinks
- Stress-free: Automatically shuts off after one hour for peace of mind
- Travel-friendly: Dual voltage for worldwide use
- One-Year Warranty
- Instructions and Safety Guide
How to Use
Protect hair from the heat with Paul Mitchell® Hot Off The Press® Thermal Protection Hairspray. Work in one- to two-inch sections. For fine to medium hair, use one- to two-inch sections. For thick, coarse, curly or wavy hair, use one-inch sections.
To straighten: Hold the flat iron horizontally and slowly glide it down each section from roots to ends.
To curl: Hold the flat iron vertically and glide it through hair, winding the hair away from the face to create a single curl. Add tension the same way you would when you curl a ribbon.