Available in a variety of sizes, this versatile curling iron has a gold surface that distributes heat evenly to create curls that last, while its ergonomic locking and rotating handle lets you style hair with less strain for consistent results every time.
- .75": For short to medium hair to create tendrils.
- 1": For all hair types and lengths to create a variety of curls with incredible shine and staying power.
- Fast: Quickly heats up to 430°F
- Precise: Gold titanium surface distributes heat evenly for consistent, long-lasting curls
- Safe: Durable stand for added safety
- Durable: Includes a free, easy-to-replace spring for tool longevity
- Stress-Free: Locking temperature dial for safe operation
- Travel-Friendly: Dual voltage for worldwide use
For the advanced stylist, use the tong of the curling iron to smooth the cuticle surface for controlled, frizz-free curls.
- One-Year Warranty
- Instructions and Safety Guide
How to Use
- Prep one-inch sections of dry hair with heat protectant like Paul Mitchell® Hot Off The Press® Thermal Protection Hairspray.
- Take a section of hair (the smaller the section, the tighter the curl).
- Hold the barrel vertically and wrap hair around barrel as you rotate by clicking the handle, keeping the rotating handle locked or unlocked.
- For fine hair: hold the iron in place for 5-8 seconds. For thick hair: hold the iron in place for 10-15 seconds.
- Open the clamp to release the curl and allow curls to cool before brushing.
- Turn the iron off before unplugging it.